Orc In A Spacesuit on 13 Aug 2002 04:11:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] Re: A close my ass, look at all the email that followed.

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I join Team Crimson.
I place myself on the Grid at (1, 13).
I pay all of my Force Points to advance along the Jedi Path.
Orc, kick me the ball. I'm in the endzone.

Conditional on team Crimson's endzone indeed being the squares that have an x-coordinate of 1,

-I punt the football at the grid location (2,9), as that is the best I can do with the rules (can't be within 4 spaces of a teammate, and must be withing 10 spaces of me according to Euclidian measurment, and (2,9) is 9.84885780179610472174621141491762 spaces from me). Looks like 1 run, 1 move, 1 scoop, and 1 move to the touchdown for me.

-If such a punt is illegal or for any reason does not happen, I instead punt to a random location of those closest to my endzone.

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: Wishing he hadn't put spikes on his boots yet.