David E. Smith on 5 Aug 2002 03:42:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (ROAD TRIP! edition)

"What the Hell is an Agent?" is 960/0.
"Yesterday's News" is 961/0.
"Solving one of the Quest's Problems" is 962/0.
"Oh Yes, You'll Pay" is 963/0.
"There was Something Else... Oh Yeah, a Scapegoat!" is 964/0.

The Voice goes on Leave.

There are still a couple of outstanding Grid actions (Mithrandir's
movements) that I can't find right now. The Grid Minister will, hopefully,
attend to them at some point in the next few ndays.

(I'll assume that, even though the -business list won't be a Public Forum,
that since the actions themselves took place before I suspended play, the
recognition thereof can still occur.)

BvS: Please, please, list all the other effects of your many Gnome actions
(i.e. how much booze should I credit you with, and how many points did you
burn in the process?) Send that one privately, so I won't overlook it
amidst the great quantity of mail that will queue up while I'm on the
road.

The Administrator, under Rule 907, Utters The Magic Words "ROAD TRIP!"

(At this time, the -business list ceases to be a Public Forum, and the
Clock is turned Off. The 7-day timeout in r0 becomes a 14-day timeout, and
I begin to disassemble the computer and to load up the car. See y'all on
Thursday, hopefully. In the interim, the -discuss list is still here; feel
free to banter madly.)

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis, MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/     http://metadave.net/