Baron von Skippy on 5 Aug 2002 03:23:05 -0000

[Spoon-business] Gnomes, BAC, and Entropy through the roof

I convert 99s into 9 points.

I purchase the following 25 Gnomes:

6 Water
6 Earth
5 Grain
3 Summer
1 Herb
1 Air
1 Alien
1 Fire

I merge a Grain Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Beer Gnome.
I squeeze that Beer Gnome twice.
I merge a Grain Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Beer Gnome.
I squeeze that Beer Gnome twice.
I merge a Grain Gnome and an Earth Gnome into a Potato Gnome.
I merge an Herb Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Tea Gnome.
I squeeze that Tea Gnome twice.
I merge a Beer Gnome and a Potato Gnome into an Irish Gnome.
I merge a Tea Gnome and a Beer Gnome into a British Gnome.
I merge a British Gnome and an Irish Gnome into a Scottish Gnome.
I squeeze that Scottish Gnome once.

I merge an Earth Gnome and a Summer Gnome into a Grape Gnome.
I merge a Grape Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Wine Gnome.
I squeeze that Wine Gnome twice.

I merge a Grain Gnome and an Earth Gnome into a Potato Gnome.
I merge an Earth Gnome and an Ice Gnome into a Russian Gnome.
I merge a Potato Gnome and a Russian Gnome into a Vodka Gnome.
I squueze that Vodka Gnome once.

I merge an Earth Gnome and a Summer Gnome into a Grape Gnome.
I merge a Grape Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Wine Gnome.
I squeeze that Wine Gnome twice.
I merge a Wine Gnome and an Air Gnome into a Champagne Gnome.
I squeeze that Champagne Gnome twice.

I merge a Grain Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Beer Gnome.
I squeeze that Beer Gnome twice.

I merge a Fire Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Tequila Gnome.
I squueze that Tequila Gnome twice.

I merge an Earth Gnome and a Summer Gnome into a Grape Gnome.
I merge an Alien Gnome and a Grape Gnome into a Grape Kool-Aid Gnome.
I squeeze that Grape Kool-Aid Gnome once.

I merge a Scottish Gnome and a Wine Gnome and a Vodka Gnome and a Champagne Gnome and a Beer Gnome and a Tequila Gnome and a Grape Kool-Aid Gnome into a Purple Jesus Punch Gnome.
I squeeze that PJP Gnome twice.

I recognize all of the above actions.

I suddenly realize that I just increased my Entropy by 33. Damn.

                                                  -BvS-