Baron von Skippy on 4 Aug 2002 01:55:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Gnome Record

Okay, everyone, here's the gonna-be-regular statement of all things Gnomes in the Game.

First off, bd bought 5 random Gnomes, those being 1 each of types Air, Alien, Herb, Sheep, and Water.

An Earth Gnome is created at (13, 11).

Now, everyone's holdings:
Player			Gnome types
Athena
Baron von Skippy	Bomb, Ice (2), Weather
bd 			Air, Alien, Basic, Bomb (4), Herb (2), Sheep, Water
Dan
Glotmorf		Alien, Basic, Grain
Iain
Mithrandir
Naath
Rob
Slumbering Giant 1
The Voice		Basic (2), Lemon
Wild Card		Earth (2), Fire, Sheep, Tea, Water (2), Winter
Wonko			Air (2), Earth

That's all for now, then. If I missed anything, let me know.

                                                  -BvS-