David E. Smith on 3 Aug 2002 15:57:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Saturday morning)

I'd made an error in calculating the status of The Bank -- it's not
completely bankrupt, since Wonko drove shares of Mithrandir up to 2BNS
each. The Bank has 1 BNS, but Wonko still 0wnz j00 generally.

bd buys still more Gnomes. (-10 points, paid to the Gnome Account)
bd chugs a beer and throws the can angrily at Wonko. (No, I didn't know a
beer can could be angry either.)

bd's "Cleaning up" is 953/0.
"Insider trading is illegal" is a bit of a knee-jerk reaction, er, 954/0.
"Nseasons, v.2" is 955/0.
"He Had Killer Charm. Well... Winning Charm" is 956/0.
"Less is More: The Ruleset" is 957/0.
"Stock Control" is 958/0.

Baron von Skippy cannot convert 110 of eir points into BNS, because there
simply aren't any more BNS around. (Well, there is ONE of 'em in the bank,
but that's not enough to convert a whole point.) Thus, e cannot sell stock
(the exchange cannot buy it from em). E can buy stock, but since e has a
lot less BNS to work with than e thought, I'm disregarding eir purchase
orders for now.  (I'd rather not try to be BvS's personal mind-reader, and
if I guess at eir intent and I'm wrong, it's just ugliness from here on
out.)

The Voice scores 4 points (for Ministerial services rendered)

The Jedi Lord is reminded that e needs to update the Jedi Roster (to
process everyone's nweekly Force Recovery for the start of this nweek).
Oh, and bd wants a promotion. Handle that too.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis, MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/     http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/        http://whatIsay.com/