The Voice on 2 Aug 2002 21:35:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] Weather Report, proposal

Well, it's a chilly winter day, and the temperature is at 9 degrees. My sources show, however, in another few days, Spring [[or it's equivalent]] will be here, so get your skiing in now, folks!

[[Man it's weird to say that, considering that it's 87 degrees F and about 97% humidity where I'm at right now...]]

I believe that Mr. A owes me a total of 4 points now, unless e paid me for last nweek, nday 6 and didn't tell me.

Ahem, now for some changes-- someone wanted more creative Nseason names. How about anagrams? Anagrams are creative!

{{ __Nseasons, v.2__

In rule 405, section B, replace all instances of the string "Winter" with "Tinrew", "Spring" with "Grinps", "Summer" with "Resmum", and "Autumn" with "Numuta".

}}

-0-THE VOICE-0-