Baron von Skippy on 29 Jul 2002 21:50:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] Being on Leave sucks...

[[Okay, here's a couple of bits to try to hold off my being screwed this nweek...]]

First off, Dave, sorry if this makes you want to kil me. Replace the Quest for the Immutable Rule proposal with the Purple Jesus proposal, names and all, and leave the Ministry of Gnomes proposal intact, except for this change:

Replace
"At the end of each nweek the Minister of Gnomes shall recieve three quarters of one point for each update, with the nweekly total rounded down to the nearest point, to the Game's Gnomes, including, but not limited to, purchases, squeezing, throws, generation, merging, and destruction of said Gnomes. The total number of points recieved per nweek in this way may not exceed 125."

with
"At the end of each nweek the Minister of Gnomes shall recieve one point for each update to the Game's Gnomes, including, but not limited to, purchases, squeezing, throws, generation, merging, and destruction of said Gnomes."

[[Gah. Okay, time to regroup and make things work next nweek...]]

                                                  -BvS-