David E. Smith on 29 Jul 2002 06:37:05 -0000

[Spoon-business] revision to Less is More: Voting

Replace the text of section I (Administrative Veto) in the rule created by
p928 with the following:

If the Administrator is not also a player, e may Veto any proposal. If
more than 75% of the votes cast for a proposal are affirmative votes, the
Veto has no effect. Otherwise, the proposal is Shelved, with the exception
that the new proposal does not count against the Bandwidth limitation of
the proposal's original author.

[[ Hopefully, this makes it pretty darn clear that I don't generally
intend to use the Veto maliciously. ]]

The above revision is recognized as 928/1.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis, MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/     http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/        http://whatIsay.com/