The Voice on 23 Jul 2002 04:14:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] a fix already? E's mad!

Amend Section 2 of my proposal entitled __Precipitation__ by replacing the text, "If there is no Weather Man", with, "If there is no Weather Man, or if the Weather Man is On Leave". [[Looking forwards towards the point at which I will be away from a computer in the near future.]]

Also, I don't know if this is necessary, but I invoice the Administrator for however many points I get when the Weather is updated [[I don't remember and I'm too lazy to check right now.]]

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-