Dan Waldron on 16 Jul 2002 07:03:08 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Breaking stuff is fun...

We are at present equipped to deal with only one big stick at a time.
When the Sledge-o-matic breaks, it will create a second big stick.  There
are a couple of things that you need to fix in the Big Stick subsection to
make this work.
Dan

Dan Waldron
ICQ 57894467