Baron von Skippy on 16 Jul 2002 01:47:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] Proposal: This is it, we're so close...

Okay, folks, you've been great so far supporting my massive little buildup. We're almost to the finale, here's the next phase:

{{
__Phase... um... I lost count.__

{{
Renumber the subsection named "Other Gnomes" in Rule 441 B.22.

Add the following sections in the apropriate place to Rule 441:

B.20. Champagne Gnomes
There exist Gnomes of type Champagne. Champagne Gnomes have three hit points. A player may, at any time, squeeze a Champagne Gnome they hold at the cost of one of the Champagne Gnome's hit points to get a Glass of Champagne.

B.21. Scottish Gnomes
There exist Gnomes of type Scottish. A Player may, at any time, squeeze a Scottish Gnome they hold at the cost of one of the Scottish Gnome's hit points to get a Shot of Scotch.

Add the following two items to Section C of Rule 441:

An Air Gnome plus a Wine Gnome makes a Champagne Gnome.

A British Gnome plus an Irish Gnome makes a Scottish Gnome.
}}
}}

                                                  -BvS-