David E. Smith on 11 Jul 2002 05:47:09 -0000

[Spoon-business] Nweek 19 results (other stuff)

These may be a bit out of order, because I'm in a bloody hurry to just get
this done soon so I can move on with having my personal life go to Hell...

Rocky buys its weekly Big Rock.

Pinhead bowls a lousy frame: Dan, The Voice, Rob, Wonko, Glotmorf, bd, and
Baron von Skippy each earn a meager 7 points.

The Bandit Gremlin "borrows" 12 points from Baron von Skippy and splits
them among all players with zero score (this is the least ambiguous
interpretation I can find) - Bean, Naath, rachel, Slumbering Giant 1, and
Wild Card. (I rolled for the "odd" points randomly. The first players
listed get 2 points each, the last two get 3 points.)

The Insta-Minister is asked to submit eir nweekly invoice.

Everyone, please check your votes. There were a lot of vote changes this
week (my personal favorite: bd's "I change my votes to what they were
before" or something to that effect) and I might have missed something.

Wild Card returns from Leave.
Naath goes on Leave.
Wonko goes on Leave.
bd goes on Leave.

Dan's unnamed proposal is 857/0.
"The way it should've been" is 858/0.
"Is there Life On Mars?" is 859/0.
"Chits of Proposal" is 860/0 (rectified: removed HTML tags. Please,
please, use things that aren't < and > )

Wonko, via pseudocode (before it entered the LOGAS), is running for
Minister of the Force.

The new Gremlin Number is 22.
The Immunity Idol is awarded to Glotmorf.
The Token of Proposals bounces off the Idol and flies into the hands of
The Voice.

New Grid item: one new Ball of Wax, one new muddy Sheep Gnome.

The Yeti is in Limbo.

Curt and Rod move.

The Weather updates (+1 degree, but that fails as the temperature is
already at its maximum value). (Fall is coming soon, someone needs to
fix the Weather rule. Maybe tie it into the nyear system.)

The Clock is turned On. Today is nweek 20, nday 1.

...dave