Alex Truelsen on 30 May 2002 16:20:17 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Other cleanup stuff...

Baron von Skippy cannot transfer 5 points to the Gnome Account, as the latter cannot legally accept them. BvS can either buy a couple Gnomes, or transfer the points to the Gremlin Fund, if e wishes to just get rid of them. -Fine, be that way... Okay, I purchase two random Gnomes and, if it be legal, throw one of them to bd.-

Wild Card joins vSOI.
-So who is in it now? Just to make sure...

I invite Glotmorf, the Voice, and Wonko to join vSOI. Upon eir acceptance of my invite, they'll be members, yes?-