Wonko on 29 May 2002 22:44:23 -0000

spoon-business: Ships

I *buzz* rec. a r0 state of *crack.* Em.

I think we *crack.* should make a refr. prop that *buzz* destr.s all Ships,
stops *crack.* us from mak'g new ones, and sets *buzz* each guy's dims to
what it says on the *crack.* site on the web.

[[We don't *crackle* know how many syllables we all can use, or whether
various dimensionally triggered events - such as the Entropy *crackle* Death
of the Nomiverse, and all it's *buzz* consequences - are happenening or
not... Basically, the Gamestate is unknowable. That's a crisis if I ever saw
one...]]

--
*buzz*Wonk.