Alex Truelsen on 28 May 2002 16:33:33 -0000

spoon-business: vSOI: Now Hiring

Well, thank you to all who voted for vSOI (I pronounce it vee-soy, just to clarify, so people over entropy thresholds know what they're dealing with.), and now, it's time to put a few people into it, eh? Okay, then...

I make Glotmorf a member of vSOI.
I make The Voice a member of vSOI.
I make Wonko a member of vSOI.

I laugh evilly.

Anyone else who wishes to join need only ask, and it will be taken into consideration... Bribes are also welcomed.

I pay 8 points to the Gnome Account for a Water Gnome and an Earth Gnome, which I then squeeze in that order over the square I am currently standing on.

                                      Cheers,
                                        BvS