The Voice on 22 May 2002 02:56:44 -0000

spoon-business: judgement

I judge CFI 712 to be TRUE.

Since there is no way in the club charter of the HOoP which allows for players to join (except for voting for it, which is illegal), Glotmorf did not join the HOoP. Unfortunately, this does nothing for the other members of the HOoP, who also should not be members (Voice runs away from Rob's proposal), so I submit the following CFI:

Statement:  Wonko is the sole member of the Holy Order of Points.

Analysis: I cite my analysis of CFI 712.

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-