Wonko on 20 May 2002 23:13:11 -0000

spoon-business: More Bonus Boxes

Since apparently my earlier proposal wasn't a Charter proposal, my other
earlier proposal wasn't legally made as I had no bandwidth.

So,
{{
__Slime, Inflatable Women, etc.__

Create:
{{
__Frog Juice__

There exist bonus boxes of type Frog Juice. When a player finds a Frog
Juice, e becomes a toad for an nweek.
}}

{{
__Inflatable Sirens__
There exist bonus boxes of type Inflatable Siren. When a player finds an
Inflatable Siren, e is moved to a random legal square consecutive to eir
location, and a Big Rock with a Siren on it is placed on the location e just
was removed from.
}}

{{
__Gnome-in-a-Box__
There exist bonus boxes of type Gnome-in-a-Box. When a player finds a
Gnome-in-a-Box, e gets two Gnomes of a single random type.
}}

}}

--
Wonko