Jonathan David Amery on 18 May 2002 23:38:07 -0000

Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (end of nweek stuff)

> Luigi Breaks one of Wild Card's Limbs, after collecting 30 points. (I
> dunno if this is a bug or a feature, but the rule says Luigi collects
> before interest is added. It also says that, even if the player can repay
> the debt, a Limb is still Broken for failing to voluntarily repay.)

 Oops - I read that as not counting the first nweek.  (since you're
unlikely to be able to repay then...)

 Proposal:

{{
  __Save Our Limbs__

 In paragraph 5 change {{At the end of an nweek}} to {{At the end of
an nweek other than the nweek in which the Player borrowed the
points}}

}}