Wonko on 12 May 2002 04:12:45 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Getting Even

Quoth David E. Smith,

> My proposal for this nweek:
>
> {{ __Insta-Minister__
>
> If Proposal 672 failed, give 10 points from the Gremlin Fund to every
> player that voted against Proposal 672, and 5 points from the Gremlin Fund
> to every player that voted "ABSTAIN" or "SHELVE" on Proposal 672.

Paying people to vote me down? I think not.

r155:

No player or other game entity may submit a proposal that calls for one or
more effects that discriminate in any way between players based on their
voting actions on that proposal, or any other specific proposal or proposals
identified in the proposal.

--
Wonko