Jonathan David Amery on 7 May 2002 16:05:17 -0000

Re: spoon-business: CFJ: Schrodinger's sushi.

> <CFJ>
> <statement>It cannot be determined whether this statement appears within a lega
> l CFJ.</statement>
> <defendant>Baron von Skippy</defendant>
> <analysis>
> I have the sushi. If I ran this through babelfish as one big word and added the
>  whitespace afterwards, it's legal. If I didn't, it's not.
>
> I'm not telling.
> </analysis>
> </CFJ>

 First - I Call for Judgement, with the statement delimited by {{ and
|| and the analysis proceeding from that || and delimited by }}:

{{
 The game has never had an object numbered 655.
 Baron von Skippy had the sushi.

 Baron von Skippy's message implies that he sushified the text:
 then added whitespace and linebreaks.

 However sushifying it via Korean produces the text:
Inside a Korean

 sushifying it via French and German produces the text:
ItcannotbedeterminedwhetherthisstatementappearswithinalegalCFJ.BaronvonSkippyIhavethesushi.IfIranthisthroughbabelfishasonebigwordandaddedthewhitespaceafterwards,
it' slegal. IfIdidn' T, it' snot.I' mnottelling.uin.

 Neither of these two can be turned into the message sent by adding
only whitespace and linebreaks, therefore he failed to operate
sushification correctly and so the CFJ #655 never existed.
}}

 In the thread where that CFJ is found to be false I judge CFJ 655 to
be False (citing the above analysis).

 WC.