Glotmorf on 6 May 2002 15:52:15 -0000

Re: spoon-business: NWEEK 14 BALLOT

>Proposal 623/0: We can't speak properl... uh... right... (Bean)
No.  This was done last nweek.

>Proposal 624/1: I want to run now! (The Voice)
No.  There's something to be said for being able to try to block announced moves.

>Proposal 642/1: Judicial Reform (Wild Card)
Shelve.  This isn't that much of a change from the status quo, and there are things that could be changed in it. (Perhaps I spent too long with the anti-comment-quote fight...)

>Proposal 643/1: One tequila, two tequila, three keteela, floor
>		(Baron von Skippy)
Shelve.  Cute, but why respect?

>Proposal 644/3: New Gnome Mixes (Wonko)
The version of the prop. on the webpage is not valid, because the message changing it wasn't.  If it was, I would vote Yes.

>Proposal 645/0: Wake Me When Yer Done, Dear (Glotmorf)
Yes.

>Proposal 646/0: To Fix Dim Ships? (Glotmorf)
Yes.

>Proposal 647/1: Walking the line (Baron von Skippy)
Yes.

>Proposal 648/0: Buzz (Rob)
Abstain.  Are we starting a new "proosal" debate here?  "Buzz" isn't that needed, what with being able to use numbers under the ent. limits.  But I'm not going to fight it if it's wanted.

>Proposal 649/0: A Piece of the Action (Glotmorf)
Yes.  I'd rate this 15, if Charter Props could earn points from prose form, but prose form awards points upon passage of the prop. (Rule 438), and "passage or failure of Charter Props don't cause gains or losses of score points." (Rule 631) I won't turn down points, but this prose was mostly for practice.

>Proposal 650/0: Ruleset Restructuring #1 - The Really, really,
>		brand-spankin' New *buzz* Yeti! (Wonko)
This prop. doesn't exist.  If it did, I'd vote Yes.

>Proposal 651/0: Ruleset Restructuring #2 - Vote Changing (Wonko)
This prop. doesn't exist.  If it did, I'd vote Yes. (It doesn't affect my still-pending CFJ.)

>Proposal 652/0: Ruleset Restructuring #3 - Last-Minute Revisions (Wonko)
This prop. doesn't exist.  If it did, I'd vote Yes. (I don't like sweeping gamestate changes, but this one doesn't appear to cause any real change.)

>Proposal 653/0: Ruleset Restructuring #4 - The Ballot (Wonko)
This prop. doesn't exist.  If it did, I'd vote No. ("Issued" rather than "recognized" (quote from current r23) is risky.)

>Proposal 654/0: Thirsty? (Baron von Skippy)
Yes.

>Proposal 656/0: Hey, He Took My Handbag! (The Voice)
Yes.

>Proposal 657/0: Nweek 14 Hole Plugs (Glotmorf)
Yes.

>Proposal 658/0: Cut on the Dotted Line (Glotmorf)
Yes.

>Proposal 659/0: Make Things Work (The Administrator)
No, mostly because of the first part.  Mr. A, I don't think you really want to be blamed for the choice of a judge.

						Glotmorf