Glotmorf on 6 May 2002 13:36:39 -0000

Re: spoon-business: [[Avoiding Entropy]]

Mr. A...In this public forum message from Wonko, there are large portions of text that don't have any *buzz* or *crackle* in them, despite Wonko's having the scarf, and despite the scarf rule saying "the player's posts must include *buzz* and *crackle* strings at random throughout".  I therefore state this message was not a valid public forum message, and thus not a valid source of quoting for later msgs. and props.

Yes, the scarf rule says it doesn't apply to prop. text, but this text wasn't prop. text when it was posted; it was comment text.

(Sorry I didn't notice this before now.)

						Glotmorf