David E. Smith on 3 May 2002 12:46:08 -0000

spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Friday morning)

Updated entropy limits:

3 syllables: 16.666
2 syllables: 25
1 syllable:  33.333

The effects of a new player are minor, but astounding.

(I'll work on adding it to the roster at some point. Right now, though, I
have my trusty pocket calculator. :)

Glotmorf's "comment text" CFJ is 660, assigned to The Reality Police. (oh,
by the way, it's called "quoting out of context," and it's somewhat common
among American politicians and religious leaders.)

"I want to run now!" is 624/1.

Voice: when did you get 5 style points? I don't have them on record, so
for the time being you can't purchase your desired Style Attribute. (Even
if you had 5 points, you still couldn't do so - it's 3 points per word,
for a cost of 12 points.)

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"There is so much randomness in the world that it's
a dice roll whether I'm happy or depressed." - TMCM