Rob Speer on 30 Apr 2002 01:35:05 -0000

spoon-business: Buzz.

In honor of Wonko recognizing my name during the New York State Math
League competition, specifically during the 'Buzz competition' which
will take too long to explain except saying it's the game 'bizz buzz' on
crack, I propose this rule:

{{ __Buzz__

The word "buzz" is considered equivalent in meaning to the number 7
(just the number itself, not the digit). After this rule goes into
effect, if a player uses the number seven on a public Forum without
spelling it as "buzz", e loses buzz points.

The noise "buzz" as produced by Drones is not interpreted as having any
particular meaning.
}}

[[I doubt this will pass, but it's fun to propose.]]
--
Rob Speer