David E. Smith on 29 Apr 2002 01:33:59 -0000

spoon-business: MORE end-of-nweek stuff (nweek 13)

The following DimShips are launched:

Glotmorf's launches at 0 buoyancy, 0 ballast.

Rob's launches at 95 Score buoyancy, 5 Style buoyancy.

Wonko's launches at 100 Score buoyancy, 50 Entropy ballast.

The Voice's launches at 95 Score buoyancy, 5 Style buoyancy,
                        65 Entropy ballast.

Until I figure out what people plan to do with this, I probably won't
record it on the Web page.

I was about to print up the current ruleset, but it'll take about 65
pages. Impressive, neh?

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"There is so much randomness in the world that it's
a dice roll whether I'm happy or depressed." - TMCM