David E. Smith on 25 Apr 2002 15:11:48 -0000

spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Thursday Morning)

Really short edition now.

As mentioned previously, CFJ 590 is assigned to Glotmorf. (See? You can
point out my slip-ups without using CFJs. Works quite well, actually.)

Judgment on CFJ 618 is recorded.

The Voice's appeal of CFJ 618 is illegal, as it doesn't follow the format
required by Rule 404/1.

Judgment on CFJ 619 is recorded. (Refused? Man, you could've had fun with
that one...)

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"There is so much randomness in the world that it's
a dice roll whether I'm happy or depressed." - TMCM