Wonko on 17 Apr 2002 04:39:45 -0000

spoon-business: Cleaning up after Glotmorf

I change rule thirty two by adding to the end of it, "Wonko may change rule
twelve."

I change rule thirty two by adding seven to its Chutzpah.

I change rule twelve to remove "Glotmorf can change any rule e wants at any
time e wants.  No one but Glotmorf may make a change to this rule."

I change rule thirty two by dropping its Chutzpah by seven.

I change rule thirty two by taking out the phrase, "Wonko may change rule
twelve."

In rule twelve, at the end of the fourteenth word and the twenty sixth word,
I add "if and only if a rule other than this one permits it."

--
Wonko