Jonathan David Amery on 16 Apr 2002 14:31:22 -0000

spoon-business: Keep your hands off...

I propose:

{{
__Keep your hands off!__

[[
There I was, quietly minding my own business, tidying the Sheep
Gnomes, when all of a sudden this huge THING popped out of the ether
in front of me, and somehow levitated one of the Gnomes towards
itself.

I was having none of this, so I jumped up and grabbed hold of the
Gnome, stopping it from flying further.  Then GlotMorf popped his head
out of the side of his Vessel and instructed me in no uncertain terms
to let go of the Gnome.  I refused saying that it was my Sheep Gnome,
nad he could just go set his Entropy infinite.

Then, all of a sudden, the Vessel and the Gnome vanished, leaving me
sprawled on the ground, shouting "Keep your hands off!"
]]

 Create a new Rule:

 {{ {,2}
 __Keep your hands off!__

 Unless otherwise explicitly permitted by the rules, no player may
modify the state of any object in posession of another player, without
the other player's explicit permission in a public forum.
 }}
}}