Wonko on 15 Apr 2002 21:50:02 -0000

spoon-business: Trash Cans

{{
__Proper Disp.__

Create:
{{
__Garbage Cans__

There exist objects called Garbage Cans. Garbage Cans are pass., immob.
objects. There is a Garbage Can at each Elbon. Air loc. Any player who holds
a Gnome and is in a square that touches a square that has a Garbage Can may
Throw Out a Gnome which they possess. When a Gnome is thrown out, it is
destroyed, and the player who throw it gains 5 points.
}}
}}

[[I plan on making a better version later, but it's a story. I need comments
to be exempt from the two syll. law before I can make it.]]

--
Wonko