Glotmorf on 14 Apr 2002 07:27:58 -0000

spoon-business: Easing Ent. Rule

{{ _I Ain't Dr. Seuss_

Amend Rule Four Hundred Forty as follows:

Insert into the last para. after the fourth word in the last sentence the text "defined in the game rules".

Add to the end of the last para. this text:

"Also exempt are: numbers, typing symbols, quotes from current rules or other public forum msgs., and comments."

[[ I really didn't want to add that last one, but hey, I'm not Dr. Seuss, and if I didn't want the DimShip Saga to end with Chapter 6, I had to do something. ]]

}}