Naath Thabana on 13 Apr 2002 10:57:52 -0000

spoon-business: proposal

{{
_if we sqeeze up a bit we can all fit in_

Remove the sentence
"Multiple Players may not occupy the same unit at the
same time."

>From paragraph 2 of rule 301 and replace with

"If a player is not holiding a gremlin then another
player (also not holding a gremlin) may occupy the
same unit at the same time as em.  If a player is
holding a gremlin then no other player can occupy the
same unit as em at the same time"
[[
"Just move over a bit there..."
"Breathe in a little would you?"
"See, we can both fit here."
"Well, fit yes, fit in comfort no."
]]
}}

naath

=====
Like duct tape the force is, a light side and a dark side it has, holds the universe together it does, hmm.