Wonko on 10 Apr 2002 02:46:23 -0000

spoon-business: Yeti Reform

As I scrap yet another one of my earlier useless proposals...

Amend proposal 541 in its entirety to be:

{{
__The New Yeti__

In rule 348, replace the sentence
"At the beginning of the 1st and 6th ndays of each nweek, the Yeti will Move
8 times in random directions."
with
"At the beginning of the 1st and 6th ndays of each nweek, the Yeti moves to
a random square which is not more than 8 units from the square e occupies.
When the Yeti enters a square, that square and all squares within 2 units of
that square gain the attribute Frozen."
}}

Does that make the Yeti more manageable?

--Wonko

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad
people will find a way around the laws."
- Plato