David E. Smith on 6 Apr 2002 05:54:50 -0000

spoon-business: CFJ Assignments: A Reminder

There are still a few open CFJs, begging for responses!

CFJ 526 was assigned to Wild Card, but that was more than 7 days ago. E is
penalized 10 points and added to the List of Misbehaving Judges. CFJ 526
is reassigned to Naath, who is encouraged to work with Rob, since your CFJ
assignments cover substantially similar territory, and I don't think the
rules handle mutually-paradoxical Judgments all that well.

CFJ 533, assigned to Rob, is due by April 7.

CFJ 534, assigned to Wild Card, is due by April 7. (E's on the LMJ *now*
but e was an eligible judge when it was assigned...)

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"There is so much randomness in the world that it's
a dice roll whether I'm happy or depressed." - TMCM