Tyler Crosby on 29 Mar 2002 15:44:29 -0000

spoon-business: CFJ

__CFJ__

Statement: Rules 500 and 501 do not exist.

Analysis: Neither rule amends rule 293 to define how Guido and Copper, both of whom arguably affect players directly, would have an effect on a player who holds the Immunity Idol, as is required by rule 293:

"Any rule which creates a gremlin which directly affects players must also amend this rule to specify how that gremlin would affect the player with the Idol."

I name the authors of the rules as defendants. [[Wonko and BvS, I believe.]]

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-
*Ignore this signature if :
1) it doesn't make sense to you
2) it seems outdated
3) you feel moved to make a sarcastic comment
4) you didn't read to the end of this list.
Thank you, and have a nice day.*