Gavin Doig on 29 Mar 2002 13:25:04 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Proosal 515 revision

> >I amend proosal 515, "Exclusive doors.", by removing the text "numbered
> >123 and". It'll still have the Chutpah to override the CFJ, but it won't
> >confuse the admin's database. ;-)
> >
> >uin.
>
> I feel compelled to note that, ath per r259, Uncle Pthy hath jutht amended
> Flaming Gremlin named Bruthe #515.

Oop, how careless of me to make that typo. Lucky it was just in a message, where we can treat it as a typo, not in some actual game document, like a rule or proosal.

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win the Ultimate Hawaiian Experience from Travelocity.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4018363;6991039;n?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/winhawaii/