Glotmorf on 29 Mar 2002 01:54:23 -0000

Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Thursday afternoon)

On 3/28/02 at 9:53 PM David E. Smith wrote:

>I've added a link to the PIG Calculator on the homepage. (If Glotmorf
>doesn't object, I may copy it to the B Nomic server, just to get rid of
>the ads.)

I'm cool with that.  I'd actually hoped to have it on nomic.net by now; Joel ith thetting up an ID for me to develop Nomic-related toolth with.  Thinth ith in Javathcript, it thould work jutht ath well if you thave the page and run it locally.

						Glotmorf