Wonko on 21 Mar 2002 21:55:38 -0000

spoon-business: Football again

Rename my proposal entitled "Hunting for Treasure" to "Football Players are
People Too!" and append to it the following && delimited text:
&&
And the text:
"Players playing Football may not use Elbonian Airways. Players playing
Football may not use Curt and Rod to move as specified in rule 402."

With:
"Players playing Football may only use Elbonian Airways to fly at a square
within 7 units of them. The player holding the Football may not use Elbonian
Airways at all. A Player playing Football may not use Curt and Rod to move
as specified in rule 402 unless e is not carrying the football and the
football is at least 7 squares away from eir destination."

Finally, increase rule 394's Chutzpah by 2.
&&

Every time I watch football, I think about how cool it would be if the field
had conveyor belts, flame jets, flying blades, quicksand, teleporters, and
other such items of interest. So I'm opposed to these become completely
inoperational for football players. After all, football players are people
too!

--Wonko

sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. "
- Galileo Galilei