Karin L. Kross on 19 Mar 2002 21:06:26 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal amendment

{{

[[Because Glotmorf has convinced me, and because I just noticed
a little problem that I want to fix...]]

Amend the following paragraph from __Rah, Rah, Sis Boom Bah!__

> The Title "Cheerleader" may be held by any player who is not on
> a Football team, or who does not already hold the title of
> "Color Commentator".

to read as follows:

{{
The title "Cheerleader" may be held by any player who is neither
a Football Player nor a current Color Commentator.  Players who
formerly held the title of Color Commentator may become
Cheerleaders.
}}

and add to the end of the proposal:

{{
A Cheerleader is not eligible to be a Color Commentator, unless
e renounces eir title of Cheerleader.
}}

}}

--
karinlee@xxxxxx | http://seishonagon.org
"Luckily, right at that moment, an unconscious Argentinian