Wonko on 14 Mar 2002 22:22:35 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 9

Quoth David E. Smith,

> Proposal 429/2: Izing on the Cake (Glotmorf)
Yes (Although I'm not sure if I'm for Izings for the Sushi and Scarf)
> Proposal 431/2: Blip... Blip... (Wonko)
Yes
> Proposal 432/3: Literary Criticism (Wonko)
Yes
> Proposal 433/3: They're Everywhere! Part 2 (Wonko)
Yes (I'll fix it next nweek, along with the glitch in the running prop.
Meanwhile, I doubt we'll have fewer than 8 proposals next nweek)
> Proposal 434/2: Run, Run, As Fast As You Can! v2.0 (Wonko)
Yes (Okay, so we only move once per nweek. My bad. On the otherhand, that
could be interesting in and of itself. The rest can be fixed later, if
people want to)
> Proposal 435/0: Roller Gremlin (The Voice)
No (How could a proposal create the player holding the Immunity Idol?)
> Proposal 445/0: You're STILL a Blowhard! (The Voice)
Yes (Although this could use some repairs ­ like maybe, if a Gremlin gets
blown into a player, it hits 'em, and if it gets blown away from a player,
it doesn't...)
> Proposal 446/0: Ohh, one of those "funky" windows... (The Voice)
Yes
> Proposal 448/2: Respect doesn't pay (Wonko)
Yes
> Proposal 449/0: A little Wiggle room (Wonko)
Yes
> Proposal 451/2: A Chilly Prospect (Wonko)
Yes
> Proposal 452/2: Burn, baby, Burn! (Wonko)
Yes
> Proposal 453/2: Anthologies (Wonko)
Yes
> Proposal 454/0: Earth (Congenital Optimist)
Yes
> Proposal 455/1: Like a fridge. (Uncle Psychosis)
Yes (although Dave's gonna have to fix the punctuation... this leaves that
sentence either without a period or with a free-floating comma at the end,
I'm not sure which)
> Proposal 456/0: Respect (Wonko)
Yes
> Proposal 457/1: Continued Next Nweek... (Glotmorf)
No
> Proposal 458/0: How Far Will a Good Name and a Pretty Face Take You?(Glotmorf)
No
> Proposal 461/1: Cleaning Up My Own Damn Mess (The Administrator)
Yes
> Proposal 463/0: Piddling on the Fire of the Gods (Uncle Psychosis)
No

--Wonko

"Attention to health is lifes greatest hindrance. "
    - Plato

"Plato was a bore. "
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal. "
    - Leo Tolstoy

"I'm not going to get into the ring with Tolstoy. "
    - Ernest Hemingway

"Hemingway was a jerk. "
    - Harold Robbins