Donald Whytock on 14 Mar 2002 05:02:14 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 9

>Proposal 429/2: Izing on the Cake (Glotmorf)
Yes.

>Proposal 431/2: Blip... Blip... (Wonko)
Yes.

>Proposal 432/3: Literary Criticism (Wonko)
Yes.  If only because it was dark and he said.

>Proposal 433/3: They're Everywhere! Part 2 (Wonko)
No.  What happens if k exceeds the number of proposals on the ballot?

>Proposal 434/2: Run, Run, As Fast As You Can! v2.0 (Wonko)
No.  Sorry, you blew it: should have been the last three paragraphs.  As the proposal reads now, the result will be that moves are processed twice per nweek but can only be submitted once per nweek.

>Proposal 435/0: Roller Gremlin (The Voice)
No.  This would cause the first line of the second paragraph of r293 to read, "Any proposal which creates player who holds the Immunity Idol:"

>Proposal 445/0: You're STILL a Blowhard! (The Voice)
No.  If the Wind is ever not zero (which I would think would be most of the time), it would be impossible to hit someone in GremBall.  You could throw a Gremlin, and it might land in a Player's square, but that would not result in hitting the Player.  This might work if some provision was made for Gremlins landing in squares occupied by Players to possibly hit them, but not as is.

>Proposal 446/0: Ohh, one of those "funky" windows... (The Voice)
Yes.

>Proposal 448/2: Respect doesn't pay (Wonko)
Yes.

>Proposal 449/0: A little Wiggle room (Wonko)
Abstain.

>Proposal 451/2: A Chilly Prospect (Wonko)
Yes.

>Proposal 452/2: Burn, baby, Burn! (Wonko)
Yes.

>Proposal 453/2: Anthologies (Wonko)
Yes.

>Proposal 454/0: Earth (Congenital Optimist)
Yes.

>Proposal 455/1: Like a fridge. (Uncle Psychosis)
Yes.

>Proposal 456/0: Respect (Wonko)
Yes.

>Proposal 457/1: Continued Next Nweek... (Glotmorf)
Yes.

>Proposal 458/0: How Far Will a Good Name and a Pretty Face Take You?
>                (Glotmorf)
Yes.

>Proposal 461/1: Cleaning Up My Own Damn Mess (The Administrator)
No.

>Proposal 463/0: Piddling on the Fire of the Gods (Glotmorf)
Yes.

						Glotmorf