Tyler Crosby on 14 Mar 2002 00:06:14 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal

I'm just trying to get this out so I can have lotsa proposals on the next ballot... I believe that I have 3 left, as one of mine was leftover from last nweek... here goes.

{{ __The Golden-Armed Gremlin__

IF Proposal 432 passes, then:
{{
Create a new rule, entitled __The Golden-Armed Gremlin__, with the following
-00- delimited text:

-00-
There exists a gremlin known as the Golden-Armed Gremlin, or Goldie. At the beginning of each Step, Goldie makes 1d8 moves in random directions. If, at any point, Goldie occupies the same square as any grid object except big rocks, or another Gremlin, e picks it up and throws it to a random square on the Grid. If, at any point, Goldie occupies the same square as any player holding any grid object or Gremlin, e takes it from the player's possesion and throws it to a random square on the Grid. If Goldie does not throw any objects for 2 consecutive Steps, e goes into Hiding for 1 Step.
-00-

Amend rule 293 by adding the following * delimited text to the end of the list at the second paragraph, where -- stands for the smallest integer after the final integer on the list:

*
--)May NOT have any grid objects or Gremlins in eir possesion stolen by Goldie.
*
}}

IF Proposal 432 fails, then:
{{
Create a new rule, entitled __The Golden-Armed Gremlin__, with the following
-00- delimited text:

-00-
There exists a gremlin known as the Golden-Armed Gremlin, or Goldie. At the beginning of the 1st and 6th ndays of each nweek, Goldie makes 1d8 moves in random directions. If, at any point, Goldie occupies the same square as any grid object except big rocks, or another Gremlin, e picks it up and throws it to a random square on the Grid. If, at any point, Goldie occupies the same square as any player holding any grid object or Gremlin, e takes it from the player's possesion and throws it to a random square on the Grid. If Goldie does not throw any objects during an nweek, e goes into Hiding until the next time the clock reads 1 or 6 ndays.
-00-

Amend rule 293 by adding the following * delimited text to the end of the list at the second paragraph, where -- stands for the smallest integer after the final integer on the list:

*
--)May NOT have any grid objects or Gremlins in eir possesion stolen by Goldie.
*
}}

}}

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-
*Ignore this signature if :
1) it doesn't make sense to you
2) it seems outdated
3) you feel moved to make a sarcastic comment
4) you didn't read to the end of this list.
Thank you, and have a nice day.*