Wonko on 9 Mar 2002 22:51:27 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal Overhaul

I replace proposal 432 with the following:
{{
__Literary Criticism__

Replace the last sentence of rule 438 with the following:
" When a player votes on a proposal which is in Prose Form, e may also give
that proposal a rating, which is an integer between 0 and 15. If e does not,
e is assumed to have given that proposal a rating of 7. If a proposal in
Prose Form passes, its proponent recieves a number of points equal to the
average of all ratings given to that proposal by players other than the
proponent."
}}

Rationale: The way it's worded right now, I could argue that I should get
ten points for including [[The man said,]] at the beginning of each of my
proposals. This way, I could do that, but everyone would rate it 0.

Oh, and before I forget, I Object to every statement made by the Admin that
involves "The second law of thermodynamics". (because otherwise two nweeks
from now the correctly spelled one will be replaced by the incorrectly
spelled (and undefined) one).

--Wonko

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
- Salvador Dali