Wonko on 9 Mar 2002 22:12:42 -0000

Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Saturday afternoon)

Quoth David E. Smith,

> The Voice's "Token vs Idol" CFJ is 450. Wonko, you'll have to randonly
> select a player to Judge this, as I'm the Defendant.

Mr. Dice Roller has decreed that the Baron is the Judge.

> Rob catches the Witch Gremlin, lobs it to the Baron, who ignites it and
> then throws it to Antonio... er, since I hadn't yet recognized that, I'll
> kindly allow em to rescind the action, and throw said torch at Wonko, who
> then catches it and throws it to Bean.
>
> Bean catches the Witch Gremlin, and thoughtfully chooses not to lob it
> again.

Wait a minute... Don't we have to be within 7 squares of our targets to
throw to them? Meaning that Rob never threw the Witch in the first place?

By the way, I append to all my proposals the following { delimited text:
{
If, in rule 394, the sentences
"Players playing Football may not use Elbonian Airways. Players may not use
Curt and Rod to move as specified in rule 402."
occur, replace the word 'Players' in the second sentence with 'Players
playing Football'
}

Otherwise Curt and Rod do squat.

--Wonko