Wonko on 4 Mar 2002 00:37:31 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal - Radar

{{
__Blip...Blip...__

Create:
{{
__Radar__

Each player has an attribute called Radar. All players initially have a
Radar of 2. If a square containing a Shiny Thing or a Scary Dark Thing is
within x squares of a player, where x is that player's Radar, then the admin
shall reveal where the Shiny Thing or Scary Dark Thing is, but not what type
of Thing it is.
}}

}}

It makes me nervous knowing that there are land mines lying around for me to
step on... I'd feel better if I at least knew something was there.

--Wonko

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?"
    - Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing