Jonathan Van Matre on 26 Feb 2002 21:15:47 -0000

spoon-business: First Limerick Proposal

__There Was A Young Siren From Nantucket...__

{{

Sirens are sexy and sweet.
By Big Rocks they cannot be beat.
Change Rule 346
In which sentence? Six!
'Tween the deuce and trey commas, delete.

}}

[[ To clarify, although it should be pretty plain, this removes the clause "as well as anything sitting on the original Big Rock" from rule 346.  It's no fun if you can just buy your way out of a Siren problem.  Big Rocks still destroy other Big Rocks, but anything else in the space stays there.

I'll gladly vote this clause back in if we ever get bored of Sirens, but I'd really like to see the rule in action first, and I'm not about to spend a bunch of points buying Big Rocks if everyone else is just going to buy the Sirens into oblivion. ]]