David E. Smith on 14 Feb 2002 02:14:08 -0000

spoon-business: Yup, more stuff I overlooked.

Since the value of The Watch is required to be displayed, it's now
displayed on the B Nomic homepage.

The Clock lies, by the way. I set it back a week, so that when gameplay
restarts, it'll be correct.

And I'm supposed to drop a Ball of Wax on the Grid... Let's put it at
(7,20).

Anything else I'm forgetting? I'm trying to write up a reasonably
comprehensive "stuff to do at nweek-transition time" checklist.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"Use anger to throw them into disarray." -- Sun Tzu