Dan on 13 Feb 2002 05:33:43 -0000

spoon-business: re: clock sillyness

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Eric Gerlach wrote:

> The Clock is Off.  No proposing.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Bean
> Keeper of the Time, Defender of the Clock, High Lord of Continuity.
>
> P.S. No ass kicking, the Clock is Off :P

Dave can you recognize those proposals for me when the clock starts up
again, or do I have to copy the whole thing out again?  I'm just posting
ahead so I know my message will get there in time.  I guess it's a good
thing the clock is stopped since mine is a fairly lengthy pair of
proposals and it might take some explaining.  comments, questions anyone?

Oh, and can you recognize a kick in the ass for Bean when the clock starts
up too?

Dan