Gavin Doig on 11 Feb 2002 18:35:40 -0000

spoon-business: CFJ: Opening the floodgates

<CFJ>
<statement>Uncle Psychosis got 10 points for submitting proosal 376.</statement>
<defendant>Glotmorf</defendant>
<analysis>
Rule 357 states:
"Players submitting
Proposals in haiku form
Earn 10 extra points

A player who submits a proposal in haiku form earns 10 Score points if the proposal is adopted, in addition to any points received as a normal consequence of the adoption of a proposal."

To me, that reads as 10 points for submitting it, and another 10 if it passes.

Of course, there's always Glotmorf's "LOGAS isn't 2 syllables" argument, but... well, that's a pretty cheap way of trying to stop me getting 10 points I don't even care about in the first place. ;-)

[[Just because I think it's funny, I'll give 5 points to the judge if this is ruled true.]]
</analysis>
</CFJ>

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup