Alex Truelsen on 10 Feb 2002 17:37:54 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: PIG

Quoth the Baron,

> --I sharp pains comfort throw PIG, (9, 12). The Big it is from Rock that
> place and when, in in it me bounces back. The in Voice in PIG and throw it I
> that time set fire.--

Is it legal to set time on fire? I'd think that what with time being more of
an idea than a physical object, it would be difficult to figure out exactly
what to ignite...

Maybe the Clock's on Fire now?

-I deny the Undeniable Sushi, as I have no points to take a way and I really don't care if I'm stuck with the thing for another day.

Then, to clarify: I _said_, Wonko, that I catch the PIG and throw it to (9, 12), where there is a Big Rock, so it bounces back. (If that's not what would happen, cancel that action, the next one is more important) Then I set fire to the PIG and throw it to The Voice. Mmm... roast PIG... Gremilicious...

And I rescind my forfeiture. Both of em.-

                                          -BvS-