Tyler Crosby on 5 Feb 2002 20:26:36 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal: Here we go again

{{
__Precedents, Schmrecedents__

Amend rule 17 by replacing the following THEN delimited text,

THEN
reaching the appropriate Fora.
THEN

with the following NOW delimited text:

NOW
their being recognized by the Administrator.  If an action is not recognized
which is arguably deserviving of recognition, or vice versa, or if a player
believes the Administrator has acted out of spite, e may make a CFJ on the
subject, with the Administrator as Defendant.
NOW

There, that should work.  Problems?  Talk to me.

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-
*Ignore this signature if :
1) it doesn't make sense to you
2) it seems outdated
3) you feel moved to make a sarcastic comment
4) you didn't read to the end of this list.
Thank you, and have a nice day.*